Stellence announces support of the Polkadot blockchain via the implementation of two reliable Kusama network validator nodes that can provide you with KSM staking rewards. Individuals and organizations across the world run validator nodes and help operate the Polkadot blockchain. For those that aren’t familiar, Polkadot has two independent blockchain networks, Kusama and Polkadot. Kusama targets projects that innovate rapidly, whereas Polkadot is more stable.
What is Kusama Reward Staking?
Kusama uses the Proof of Stake consensus mechanism to secure and decentralize its blockchain network. Staking rewards are provided for reliable validation of blockchain transactions. For doing this the network provides rewards via the Kusama (KSM) token.
Why is Staking with Stellence Validators Reliable?
Reliable Kusama staking rewards require validators with high availability, timely updates, and solid performance. Stellence has extensive DevOps experience and has established rigorous processes to ensure the validator nodes provide stakers with the reliable rewards they desire.
- Performance – We utilize the Azure Standard D2as_v4 with 2 vcpus and 8 GiB of memory exceeding node performance requirements
- Reliability – We host on Microsoft Azure cloud with 99.9% uptime guaranteed
- Upgrades – New code releases install via an automated DevOps process ensuring nodes are up to date
- Low Commission – Low 3-7% commission on all staking rewards
- Support – Staking with Stellence is a turnkey process requiring no support, however you may contact us via phone or email if required
How can I stake my Kusama tokens with Stellence validators?
There are many resources that provide steps for staking on Kusama, including How To Stake Kusama $KSM by Gisele Schout. When you get to the step on selecting a validator make sure to select the Stellence nodes (see example below). At that point you will be all set to start earning reliable Kusama staking rewards. Finally, you can further improve rewards by adding 6-14 other reputable validators.